Essential oils are the life force of flowers and plants. They are sourced from naturally occurring compounds found not only in leaves and petals, but also the seeds, barks, stem, and roots of plants of every botanical species and origin from every country around the globe.
The powerful properties unique to each essential oil have been studied and documented for centuries, and ancient civilisations including the Chinese, Romans, Greeks and Egyptians, looked to essential oils for medicinal purposes, as well as using them in cosmetics, perfumes, flavourings, and as a form of trade and currency.
Today, the popularity of aromatherapy – the use of essential oils for a range of wellness, preventative, emotional, and physiological reasons – is at an all-time high, as people all across the world embrace the many therapeutic benefits of essential oils. You’ll find bottles of essential oil sitting alongside conventional medicines in many households, and aroma diffusers bubbling away everywhere from children’s nurseries to workplaces, gyms, day spas, wellness centres, and hotel lobbies.
Essential oils can be used topically, aromatically, or internally, and can be blended to produce exquisite fragrances with different therapeutic benefits. Lively Living blends contain oils that work together in harmony and synchronicity, customised and handcrafted to maximise balance and performance.
The powerful properties contained in each drop of pure Lively Living essential oil offer a wide range of benefits perfectly suited to today’s fast-paced, environmentally-challenged world.
We’re committed to sourcing and supplying only the highest quality essential oils and blends. To this end we ensure our oils are purchased direct from farms and plantations in their respective countries of origin, and purchased directly from the growers themselves where ever possible. Each oil is sourced from one named botanical species, and only one geographical location or origin. All our oils are but bottled and blended in Australia to ensure strict alignment with our standards of quality and purity.
We’re proud of the 100% Australian Certified Organic (ACO) status that has been awarded to our Lively Living essential oils. It not only ensures our oils are free from pesticides and cross-contamination, it adds further credence to our commitment to the integrity, purity, and craftsmanship of our products.
Lively Living essential oils are 100% pure, and certified organic, containing no additives, fillers, or extenders. With their superior quality and powerful aromas – you only need one or two drops to unleash their benefits.
There are numerous ways to reap the many benefits of essential oils.
We’ve included seven of the most common and convenient methods to get the most out of your Lively Living products:
- Diffusing: When essential oils are dispersed into the atmosphere in their purest form, they’re easily inhaled and absorbed for maximum health benefits. Lively Living’s aroma diffuser technology allows rapid ultrasonic vibrations to create negative ions which purify the air by removing dust, germs, and bacteria. Simply add a few drops of your favourite essential oil to uplift, calm, and enhance the mood of any room. A Lively Livings ultrasonic diffuser is the most efficient way to maximise essential oils due to the high frequency vibrations of the ultrasonic waves they produce.
- Massage: Massage therapy and aromatherapy go hand-in-hand. By combining a few drops of essential oil with a carrier oil you can take your body massage to the next level with the added benefits of aromatics. But did you know the soles of your feet are the best part of your body to massage with essential oils? They contain larger pores than the rest of the body, meaning the oil’s compounds can be absorbed into your bloodstream more efficiently. The soles of your feet – along with your palms also don’t have sebaceous glands, meaning they don’t produce sebum, a potential barrier to oil absorption.
- Bathe: Soak and soothe your cares away, relax and restore tired muscles, or create your own spa experience at home. Add a few drops of essential oil to bath salts, mix well, and stir into your bath water for an uplifting mood enhancer, to increase circulation, help release toxins, or simply to enjoy the luxury of a warm, aromatic bath. Different oils have different properties, so select the right blend for your emotional or physiological wellbeing and bliss out with a long bath.
- Self-Care: The diversity of essential oils means they can be transformed into everything from decadent hand creams, to skin-nourishing moisturisers, exfoliators and foot scrubs, and hydrating treatments to leave your hair conditioned, glossy, and gloriously scented. Self-care means taking time out for yourself, both physically and mentally. It’s something we all deserve, but sometimes rarely do! Essential oils provide an easy way to make self-care the daily habit it should be, rather than an occasional guilty pleasure.
- Roll-a-Bottles: The perfect travel companion, or on-the-go solution. Roll-a-bottles are ideal for creating your own blends, or carrying your favourite oils with you everywhere you go. Slip into your handbag, luggage, school bag, or pocket for a portable burst of aromatherapy anytime, anywhere. For emotional or preventative wellbeing, simply roll onto your wrists, temples, or back of the neck and let the oils work their magic.
- Cooking: Bring a whole new dimension of health, wellbeing, and flavour to your cooking with essential oils. A little goes a long way when it comes to using oils in the kitchen! They’re a 100% natural and economical way to add a powerful punch of flavour to your baked goods, icing, marinades, sauces, and dressings, or try adding a drop or two of lemon, peppermint, or orange to your beverages for a refreshing summer soother, or a warming winter tonic.
- Cleaning: If you’re seeking an alternative to chemical-laden cleaning products to use in your household, essential oils are your answer to low-tox living. With a few drops of essential oil added to a spray bottle with vinegar or water, you’ve got a 100% natural cleaning solution that will act as a multi-purpose antibacterial cleanser to tackle every surface in your house from the kitchen to the bathroom. With powerful properties in every drop, Lively Living essential oils are not only economical, they’re environmentally-friendly substitutes for everyday products and can be turned into aromatic dishwashing tablets, laundry detergent (perfect for sensitive skin), window cleaner, toilet cleaner, and more.
Benefits of Certified Organic
With our Australian Certified Organic (ACO) status, we’re able to guarantee our range of essential oils and boutique essential oil blends are 100% pure, 100% natural, and 100% pesticide and contaminant free, wherever possible.
Being officially organically certified provides assurance our oils have been sourced from plants that have been grown without the use of agrochemical pesticides, weed killers, synthetic fertiliser, and other chemical nasties. The plants we derive our essential oils from have been grown according to strict uniform standards and criteria, and this is reflected in the quality and purity of every Lively Living essential oil and blend.
So, are organic essential oils superior to conventional (non-organic) essential oils? We certainly believe so. The purity and overall premium grade of organic oils not only deliver powerful therapeutic benefits and richer, more full-bodied aromatics, they also align with Lively Livings’ values when it comes to organic farming principles, sustainability, and helping you and your family live your best lives with 100% natural products.
Benefits of Using Essential Oils
Essential oils are so much more than a beautiful scent or fragrance to diffuse around the house. The therapeutic benefits of using essential oils are well-researched, well-documented, and well-attested, and can have a positive impact on your emotional, physiological wellbeing, as well as acting as a preventative measure against common ailments and maladies.
Essential oil takes a holistic approach to mind, body, and soul. If you’ve been seeking natural solutions to your health and wellbeing conditions, the following benefits are just a fraction of the many ways Lively Living essential oils can help you achieve your wellness goals:
- A natural promoter of deep, restorative sleep.
- Pain relief, including aching muscles, headaches, and inflammation.
- Improve digestion and boost metabolism.
- The ultimate way to relax, unwind, destress, and uplift.
- Aid mental wellbeing by helping to relieve anxiety.
- A 100% natural antiseptic, and antibacterial cleaner.
- Helps boost memory and mental clarity.
- A natural insect repellent for indoors and outdoors.
- Assist in cleansing and purifying rooms of air-borne bacteria.
- Relief of various skin conditions, rashes, and infections.
- Instantly elevate the mood and ambience of any room.
- A natural flavour booster and enhancer in the kitchen.
- Ability to support your immune system against viral infections.