AROMA-HAVEN – HUMIDIFIER DIFFUSER
- Packed full of features, the Aroma-Haven is praised for its large output Humidifying function. e. An exciting addition is the unique built in humidistat function.
- When the smart humidifier is activated, the mist will automatically pause and resume as required, to balance an ideal room humidity level.
- Boasting a large 1.8L water capacity and covering up to 250m2, the Aroma-Haven can be used in all rooms of the home
- High Mist Output covering up to 250m2
- Smart Humidifier Feature will automatically pause and resume mist as required to maintain ideal air humidity.
- Use in bedrooms, living rooms, nursery
- Low, Med, High Mist out put.
- Easy and safe to use, No heat source
- Ultrasonic cool mist technology
- 1.8 water capacity
- Long Mist Duration up to 24 hours
- Optional 2,4 & 8 Hour Timer
- Auto switch off when minimal water level is reached
- Minimalistic light feature provides red light for sleep.
- Diffuse your favourite essential oils
- 43.8mm x 151.8mm x 304mm
- Voltage: DC 32V
How does a Humidifer work?
When you’re looking for a solution to the dry air inside of your home and the symptoms it causes, a humidifier is probably the best option.
Humidifiers are especially popular in cooler months when heaters and air conditioners are used more often, and tend to exacerbate the dry air problems.
Humidifiers may help reduce some of the potential effects of dry air, including sore throats, chronic runny nose, nose bleeds, asthma flare ups, sinus congestion and even snoring.
When the air is dry, your respiratory system is not happy. Your skin and nasal passages get dry – all the way down to your lungs. You can wake up with a dry mouth and start coughing for no reason. This can create breathing issues in all ages including babies. young children and adults.
The Aroma-Haven uses advanced ultrasonic technology which vibrates the water at 2.4million hertz per second to immediately turn water to a fine vapor and that is released into the atmosphere, travelling up to 250m2. The Aroma-Havens, the smart humidifier technology will automatically pause and resume the mist as required., creating the perfect air environment year round,
Plus you can still add essential oils to the Aroma-Haven water and benefits from the essential oils being dispersed into the atmosphere and breathing in their health and wellbeing properties. (Lively Living have a huge range of organic essential oils.)
Does air temperature effect humidity levels ?
Air temperature has a major effect on humidity levels. Cold air holds much less water than warmer air. This is why humidifiers are so popular during the cooler seasons.
Since cold air holds less moisture, the water in our bodies evaporates more quickly, resulting in chapped lips and dry skin.
When you use your home’s heaters to battle the cold weather outside, the heaters pull in the outdoor air and warms it. However, since that outdoor air is cold, it’s also very dry. When your heater blows it into your house as hot air, it’s still the same dry air. It’s no surprise that dry air symptoms seem to become especially noticeable during the cold season.
Advantages of using the Aroma-Haven Humidifier Diffuser
- Reduced Dry Skin Symptoms
Dry air causes water to evaporate from your skin more quickly, so using the Aroma-Haven humidifier can help prevent dry skin symptoms like itchiness and dry and flaky skin.
- Relieve Sore Throat and Cold Symptoms
Your or your families throat can stay better moisturized when the relative humidity level is higher and at the right level. Using the Aroma-Haven Humidifier can help prevent scratchy sore throats and reduce cough symptoms.
- Reduce Risk Of A Bloody Nose
Dry air can cause nose bleeds and sinus irritations. Allowing the right amount of moisture to be released into the atmosphere will improve general well- being.
- Diffuse Essential Oils
Whilst we have a large and popular range of diffusers to disperse essential oils via a cool mist, the Aroma-Haven has the advantage of being about to humidify the air, whilst still adding essential oil to the water. Thank you for understanding that the oil will be greatly diluted in the large water reservoire and that even with a large mist out put covering a large area, you will not necessarily walk into your home and smell essential oils through out your home, though you will be breathing in the vapor and benefit from the science of aromatherapy,
- RED LED Light to Support Sleep.
The Aroma-Haven has a red LED light for maximum melatonin production to support sleep. The Red light glows through the thin strip at the base of the lid, and projects enough red light to support sleep and see around a room easily, especially if you are nursing a baby or young child.
WATCH PRODUCT VIDEO
Customers Also Purchased