20 Simple Self Care practices for 2023
As we launch into a new year, it is often a time to set new goals and refocus. Regardless of what you want to achieve in 2023, self care should be a priority.
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO PRACTICE SELF CARE ?
To promote balance and maintain a healthy lifestyle, it is essential to practice daily self-care rituals. To prevent burnout in 2023, we recommend incorporating some of the following self-care ideas into your daily routine:
- Drink an adequate amount of water each day, consider adding a drop of organic lemon oil for added health benefits.
- Ensure you get enough rest by using a diffuser with “Sleep” oil and avoiding electronic devices for the last 30 minutes before bed.
- Use positive affirmations and self-talk to boost your confidence and overcome negative thoughts.
- Consume a healthy diet to improve your physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
- Take time to meditate, reflect on situations, and process your feelings. Diffuse Lively Living Organic Meditation Blend to support your practice.
- Practice gratitude to manifest and attract a better life.
- Exercise, going for a walk regularly can improve your physical and mental well-being.
- Journal your feelings to keep track of your thoughts and reflect regularly.
- Treat yourself to your favourite healthy meal.
- Read a book or educate yourself on something new.
- Spend time in nature to ground yourself.
- Connect with friends. Socializing has a positive impact on mental well-being.
- Take a relaxing bath with magnesium salts and essential oils.
- Experiment with a new skincare routine or use a face mask.
- Organise your room or home to give your living environment a refresh.
- Listen to a podcast or audiobook, it may lead to new passions and dreams.
- Listen to your favourite music or try a new genre.
- Dance like no ones watching.
- Watch the sunrise or sunset. Take time off from your phone.
- Take a mental health day to recharge.
Self-care is an essential investment in yourself. It helps improve your physical, spiritual, social, and mental well-being, allowing you to become the best version of yourself.